Pranic Energy Healing is a completely non-touch modality and a science and art that utilizes Prana (Ki, Chi, Qi, Mana, Pneuma, Ruah) or vital energy to accelerate the body's natural healing power.
It is helpful for chronic and acute physical ailments as well as emotional and psychological disorders. It can also be used to help maintain health and to prevent ailments.
What affects our body's energy field (Aura) also affects the physical body. Imbalances in our aura, thoughts, and emotions develop into poor physical health.
Energy Centres (Chakras) are responsible for the proper functioning of the vital, internal organs. They receive energy from the surroundings and expel the used-up energy back into the surroundings. When the chakras start malfunctioning because of an imbalance in the flow of energy they adversely affect the organs under their control.
Pranic Energy Healing uses three basic steps to correct these imbalances
- Scanning for energy imbalances caused by negative energy
- Cleansing that energy
- Energizing with fresh vital energy triggering the healing process of the body.
Chakras also have psychological functions, which shape our character. Overactivation or underactivation of the chakras can lead to the development of various behavioral patterns. Changing the sizes of the chakras and disintegrating the imbalanced thoughts and emotions from our system will have a positive effect on how we feel, think and act.
Pranic energy healing can be effectively used to:
- improve chronic and acute physical and psychological disorders and diseases
- strengthening physical, emotional, and mental health, increasing vitality and power and in this way helping to prevent ill health
- improve relationships and heal past traumas
- deepen intuition, compassion, and peacefulness
- improve memory and concentration
- reduce stress
- optimize health and well being
- protect against energetic contamination and adverse energies
- Most clients will come for a series of Pranic Healing sessions, however, one visit can often bring some noticeable changes.
There is no set frequency or timeline to return, it is your process and as such you come when you and your healer feel it is best.