Acupressure and Tai Chi Therapy was developed from 4,000 years of Traditional Chinese Medicine theory: Yin-Yang balance, Chi and Meridians, Five Elements Healing. It emphasises the flow of harmonious Qi through the body, mind and spirit. It is a well-tested, effective holistic natural remedy for emotional well-being and physical health in people of all ages.
During an Acupressure and Tai Chi Therapy session, the therapist will use the Traditional Chinese Medicine examining methods: observing, asking, pulse and tongue reading.
According to the findings of this assessment, a personal treatment plan will be developed.
Treatment will be given incorporating two or more of the following healing methods: acupressure stimulator, meridian trace with herbal oil or healing chi point with warm herbal stones.
For true healing to be achieved, you must be an active participant. To continue your healing process at home, the therapist will teach you some simple therapeutic self-healing skills specifically designed for your unique health issues.
These may include Chi Breathing, Five Elements Emotional Sound Healing and Acupressure Tai Chi movements.
You will also receive home practice information handouts.
Acupressure and Tai Chi Therapy Health Benefits
Acupressure and Tai Chi Therapy may help the following health conditions:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, poor sleep, low energy
- Arthritis, knee and joint issues, back pain, sciatica, body pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow
- Asthma, eczema, allergies
- Bladder issues, bowel movements, bloating
- Weak immune system
- Eye disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- High blood pressure, circulation
- Skin issues
- Surgery rehab
When used for children and youth, in addition to the conditions above Acupressure and Tai Chi Therapy has been shown to help:
- Stress, anxiety, behavioural issues, mood swings, irritability or aggression,
- ADD / ADHD, hyperactivity, lack of concentration, interrupted sleep
- Allergies, asthma, eczema
- Eyesight improvement
- Cold and flu prevention, fatigue, poor appetite,
- Unsatisfactory school performance