Date(s) - 24/05/2018 - 16/06/2018
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Ottawa Holistic Wellness Centre
Re-Wilding the Feminine is about removing old constructs that no longer serve us, to reconnect with our original, untamed intelligence, to bring that intelligence into the world in new and purposeful ways.
Our health as individuals and as a society depends on the dynamic balance and transformation of Yin (Feminine) energy and Yang (Masculine) energy.
When one energy begins to dominate for too long, or at inappropriate times, balance is disrupted and disease sets in.
Re-Wilding the feminine is about nourishing the authentic feminine energy that has become domesticated in modern culture. While this course places a greater emphasis on nourishing Yin, we will also be working towards balancing both Yin and Yang, as it is through the dynamic balance of both energies that our minds, bodies, and spirits thrive as whole, healthy individuals and societies.
8 Sessions over 4 Weeks
- Thursday, May 24th
- Monday, May 28th & Thursday, May 31st
- Monday, June 4th & Thursday, June 7th
- Monday, June 11th & Thursday, June 14th
- Monday, June 18th
This Course will include:
- An initial one-on-one intake with Dr Laura Batson, ND or Emily Dunn, Licensed Acupuncturist (To discuss your current health and your goals for the program)
- Teachings from traditional medicine and modern science
- Practical exercises including Qi Gong and breathing techniques
- Food types and timings to encourage energetic flow and health
- Acupuncture treatments aimed at nourishing Yin (Feminine) energy (While balancing Yin with Yang (Masculine) energy)
Each 1.5-hour session includes an acupuncture treatment performed by Dr Laura Batson, ND or Emily Dunn Licensed Acupuncturist
*You may be eligible for insurance reimbursement under Acupuncture or Naturopathic services*
Space Is Limited, Register NOW!
Call: 613-230-0998 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org