Date(s) - 20/09/2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ottawa Holistic Wellness Centre
Speaker: Dr Laura Batson, ND (inactive)
Ancient teachings combine with modern medicine, in this experiential workshop that aims to bring the participant into a deeper awareness of “what needs to be healed” within them.
Laura has recently returned from a 3-year journey through Egypt, where she was living and working as a Naturopath in Cairo. She also studied ancient Egyptian mythology and medicine, while visiting the temples and tombs along the river Nile. She would like to share with you, the fertility knowledge she gathered and experienced during this time. This knowledge comes from ancient places, from old mythologies, and from often forgotten Goddesses. This knowledge also comes from deep within us, when we find a way to journey there.
This evening will include:
- Stories from Laura’s journey to heal her own fertility issues while in Egypt
- What needs to be healed? Teachings from the Egyptian fertility goddess, Isis
- What needs to be healed? Guided meditation to connect with the womb of answers within you
- Sharing your own fertility stories, if you chose to
- Opening and closing circle to honour all forms of Strong Woman Medicine, such as our Goddesses, Grandmothers and Mother Earth.